About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Livestrong 2009 for us...

Today Livestrong sent out the Challenge schedule for 2009 and sadly Portland is not on the list for 2009, but Seattle is. As much as I would like to participate again, it is unlikely that we will go to Seattle for the event. Which is okay because if the Livestrong Challenge was schedule in Portland for the same weekend, it would be the same weekend as the Duathlon.

I made a commitment to do the Blue Lake Duathlon and I'm sticking to that goal!

I had hoped to get out for a run today, but my back has been hurting most of the day - a run would not help. I guess I'll be off to the chiropractor this week...although, I felt something readjust, so it's not as bad. We'll see how things go tonight and then I'll make a decision in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment