About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Day After

I don't think that my foot is going to be a problem - I woke up and felt no pain. On the flip side, my hip is bothering me, but only in the morning. Hmmm...

My plan is to run again this evening and get back on track with my running. I was going thru my running book and spied a training plan for racing. I don't know about racing, at this point I'm really just interested in having the ability to finish a DU.

As far as cycling goes, I'll probably end up setting up my Trek on the trainer for indoor riding during the week and then ride on the road on the weekends. It's a good thing that the cycling comes back pretty easily after some time off, especially with the trainer all set up.

6:37 Update
**************************

I couldn't waste a perfectly good dry evening with running so I rode instead of running when I got home tonight - but I got a little crazy and decided to run the private road that goes past our house...not quite a mile, but I did okay. I think I'm going to like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment