About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Suffering and Getting Other People to Suffer

Run this afternoon was rough. As soon as we started (at the track) I could feel that my back was a little sore and what pain I had moved to the right side, above my hip...NEAT. I eeked out one mile and then walked half a lap and then decided that I could run another mile. I finished okay, but my back has me a little concerned. This is a fairly new problem and I hope it is temporary.

Friday afternoon I sent out an email to get some people to say they would do the Duathlon. Tracey might and Kevin has a boring life so I guess he's in. Should be fun...hoping to start training with people here and there.

Going to the chiropractor this week anyway...probably should get a massage too!

No comments:

Post a Comment