About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cycle Trainer

25 minutes on the trainer = 25 minutes that I'll never get back - EVER.

Although, at least I "rode" my bike. Riding my bike on the trainer is my very least favorite activity. It makes running more enjoyable by comparison.

So to break things up I have come up with a very interesting training idea for the early morning hours during the week after Tom leaves for work. I could run like a mile on the road and then ride the trainer for 10 minutes or so and then run another mile on the road. What a stroke of BRILLIANCE!

I REALLY can't wait for Spring to get here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment