About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Running Buddies...

A new option was presented today! I was talking to Kristan and she mentioned that she, Kevin & Jeff F. were meeting at CRHS to run at the track....this may be the easy way to get a work-out it yet. I wouldn't have to run everyday, but at least a couple of days a week and then use the trainer a couple of other days and maybe do some strength training.

This weekend I'll be making a trip to FitRight Northwest to have my gait analyzed and get a recommendation for shoes. I hope to start running with K, K & J by the time we leave to go to Chicago...DANG IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment