About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's really the holiday season...

We are just back from vacation and had one opportunity to run - the Riverwalk in Naperville. It's a nice path that is AWAY from the road and all the crazy driver's in Naperville - I still hate driving! Our run was brief and cold, but at least we got out.

We did get MILES AND MILES AND MILES of very FAST walking in. Marcia and Teddy have two speeds - Fast and REALLY fast. It was all good though because then I didn't feel like I had to go for a run. Also my foot has started to hurt again - a ha! Just in time for the doctor! There was a message from The Vancouver Clinic about scheduling an appointment with a podiatrist...YAY!

Here's to getting back into a routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment