About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

All Women's 2010

We raced. We finished. We WON our Age Division!

The win was questionable for a little while, there was another Du team, they were wearing matching flower bikini tops and hats with flowers on them. The gal in transition had a team number on and she was hanging around the team transition...but later on when we checked times, we were the only team listed. Not sure what happened, but that's okay...we WON!

Final time: 2:04:34

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox


1 comment:

  1. Actually, I'm Heidi. What a great way to spend time together. Robin and Nancy, you are incredible ladies! Congrats on the win :-)

    ReplyDelete