About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I done signed up..

(All Women's 2009)

for All Women's 2010! Robin and I will be looking to defend our Age Division "Title".

Yeah, so we were the only team...but still!

This is it though, I have 20 days to run, run, run! Next weekend is Cycle Oregon weekend -  I don't think that I'll get much running done. I could bring my shoes...and I might do that, but the likelihood that I'll actually run is pretty slim at this point. At least I'm thinking about it.

This week I'll get two good runs in though.Tomorrow I'm planning to run the short hills on 149th Street which is close to home, a good thing. The quote I got a few days ago helped me to realize that if I do the hills which are not easy, running on the flats will be easy. It's a nice theory, we'll see how it turns out after tomorrow morning.

Run Run Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment