About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Slowing down for the holidays

It has become apparent to me that I will not be running anytime soon and that I should be resting. We have been on the go since who knows when and now that I have a cold I guess this is just a sign that I'm supposed to chill for a while, which stinks because I want to get on my bike...even though it's on the trainer at the moment. That's pretty desperate. The running thing can wait, but my backside cannot get soft...must remember what that saddle feels like...ugh.

On the flip side, I have an appointment with a podiatrist in a couple of weeks - oh please be a good doctor - who is a marathon runner, so this should be good.

Until I get to the doctor I will focus on getting rested and well and maybe get out and walk at the track while Kristan and Kevin run.

No comments:

Post a Comment