About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the bare minimum

I have not been on my trainer or to the track to run/walk in a couple of weeks. I have been doing some pilates - IT'S TOUGH. I plan to do pilates again this morning and quite possibly a VERY SHORT run...maybe a mile, it's a little cold ;)

Tom and I are planning to run the First Run in Portland on the 31st that is going to be a very slow 3 miles...unless I can talk Tom into the 1.5 miles. If I do that then I'm just being a whimp! I know I can run the 3 miles...and I should!

*************

Update

Decided to do run only (2 miles)...my doctor appointment was moved up - gotta get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment