About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Stuff

This week I got out with Kristan to the track and we walked...still congested and thought it best not to push it.

Also, got my x-ray results back - EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. Dang it, my foot still hurts and so does my hip. I go to the podiatrist next week, at least I'll have my foot checked out. Might have to go back to my doctor about my hip. Maybe I should start running and riding again like a fool.

Did some pilates yesterday - ooh, baby - that is hard! Good for my core which is key to good cycling and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment