About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Du #2

Or a Tri - as a team. Last week was a week off from serious running, riding and other things I should be doing to prepare for multi-sport events. I decided to ride to work today and make it a sprint, as much as I physically could. The ride was good and I feel a little tired still, but I can't stop completely. It's part of my obsessive nature. I really want to do the All Women's Du (or Tri relay) so I'll be ramping up the training again in the next couple of weeks. There is a 5K race in Ridgefield, so that will be a possibility, just to get out with a bunch of runners. Runners who are much faster than I am, but I need that so I know what I am capable of.

It is possible that I do a lot, but that's okay, I have all winter to rest ;)

I'm PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment