About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Under The Weather


Have been taking it easy the past week...I'm a little under the weather. I don't want to push it and have been trying to rest, so no running for a week. Although, on Saturday we rode our Mtn Bikes down to Starbucks/Fred Meyer to run an errand - seemed to me that riding our bikes would take far less effort than me trying to run 3 miles. Which in reality shouldn't be a problem, but MAN I have been tired!

So, I'm hoping to get to the gym tomorrow morning before work and hopping on a treadmill and pushing out 3 miles...we'll see how that goes. My last run was on the road and to the track and somewhat slickery. So tomorrow should be more comfortable.

Even though I have been more consistent in the last couple of weeks, I still feel like I'm slacking. Tom tells me that I'm doing great and whoever else might know that I'm running like a fool. So I should just quit being so hard on myself - if I am feeling a little sick, I'm a little sick. That's it. Rest is good. Really it is - I'll make friends with that concept some time!

Here's to tomorrow morning!

Run, Baby, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment