About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

36.49 Miles

So, since starting my new challenge on Thursday I have either, run, walked, rode my bike or swam a grand total of 36.49 miles. I'm ahead of my challenge of 4.61 miles a day so I'm kind of taking it easy today. Also, I am having a little bit of an issue with my lower back, but that didn't stop me from walking across the street for my lunch break. I may still get out later on on my bike, just a nice leisurely jaunt around the neighborhood. I'm finding out that I'm a little weird about this challenge ;)

I think the bonus day was actually on Easter. Dinner at the Wisner's was changed from 1pm to 2pm so that gave us a little extra time to get out and ride after church! It was so great to be on the road, riding into the wind at the start and having an awesome tailwind on the way home! Also, it gave us a little bit of a go ahead to pig out later on - hee hee.

Next week the Vancouver Bicycle Club time trials start up again and I'm looking forward to getting out there and riding like crazy again!

Move Baby Move!

No comments:

Post a Comment