About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Moving Comfort

Okay...this one is for my female runner friends...

I have been in desperate need of new sports bras for a while and I finally decided to add to my old ratty collection of sports bras, some of which are still just okay for running. However, they are slowly becoming not okay. I also have a few that are good for just cycling - so those aren't a problem.

Since I hadn't invested in a good sports bra for running in quite some time I had to do a little research. Nothing is more uncomfortable than a not so supportive bra (and nothing kills me more than seeing another woman on the road that is not properly supported)! I decided to visit my favorite sports apparel website, Team Estrogen, to check out at all that they had available. There were some reviews to read which was also quite helpful. Team Estrogen is so great because they have TONS of options to look at and a lot of different prices and all that. The other thing that I relied on was my visits to various running/sports related shops and started to see a trend in what sort of items were available in the stores. Moving Comfort was at each of the running stores that we have visited in the last year...so after checking out the 19 different styles on Team Estrogen I decided on the Rebound Racer. It was a little on the higher end of the price sacle, but not the most expensive. So I added two to my "shopping cart" and promptly checked out before changing my mind. I love ordering from Team Estrogen because they are located in Hillsboro and ship the same day as the order is placed so I got my package the next day.

VERY EXCITING!



When I arrive home from work and opened my package I went and tried one on right away and started doing laps around the house...OH MY GOODNESS...nothing has felt so good! In fact it's almost like I'm not wearing a sports bra...it's THAT comfortable! There is very little movement

This bra has adjustable straps in the front and hook and loop closure in the back. I was a little skeptical about the straps, but they don't budge! It doesn't dig and there is no shifting as well as easy on and off. I LOVE Moving Comfort!

So, if you are in need of a really good supportive sports bra check out Moving Comfort on Team Estrogen... HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment