About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Name Change...again

Post Time Trial in 2009. Nice shoes huh...
It has been a year since I have been in the pool...so it seemed pointless to keep the name of this blog at Swim-Ride-Run...so we are back to Run-Ride-Run.

The main reason for that is because I may be just crazy enough to train for another Duathlon - it HAS been a couple of years. My absolute favorite event venue would be Blue Lake in Fairview and I think I'm ready to get my multisport game on again!

Looking forward to revisiting this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment