About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, May 6, 2013

1/2 Mile Behind

I have been a little delinquent with my posts here. In the big picture, I haven't done much. Oh, I've been running, but last week was all easy runs and all 3 miles. So really, nothing exciting. Actually none of these runs are that exciting. This week I'm starting my runs tomorrow because I was a little tired this morning AND I let the fact that I had no Gatorade Prime keep me from getting up and out the door. 

Tomorrow WILL be different. It has to be, otherwise I'll be doing my long run next Monday and that's just wrong. So, this week is another Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday run week. IF I'm feeling motivated enough I may get out and do a hill workout either Wednesday or Sunday. Nothing is for sure...except my run tomorrow :)

That's right pace bunny, I'm coming back. This 1/2 mile behind will not last....what was life like before pace bunny? A lot less neurotic, that I know.


Tom definitely will not be running anytime soon. Dr. Gambee has given him the green light for cycling with a little more effort than just easy pedaling. However, he is saying no standing while pedaling. Okay, so riding a  faster than a snails pace is good! I'm wondering just how long it will be before we are out on the Time Trial course again...

VROOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment