About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

No More Rain Please

(photo credit: Google Images)
Yeah, so I woke up this morning to hearing rain coming down. I was not in the mood to do yet another training run in the rain. I've done enough in the past couple of weeks. As a native of the good ol' Pacific NW I'm cool with the rain, that's what it does here, but I've had it! The rain slows me down...and I do not like that feeling!

So, I postponed doing Speedwork until tomorrow...easy pilates was on the menu for today. I HAVE to get out tomorrow morning! If not, I'll have to skip this run, and that is not an option. I'm only a little obsessed.

Also, after a brief discussion with the "coach" I'll be doing 2x1600 tomorrow with 800s in-between. That's the plan right now, I could very well revert to last week's intervals...we'll see.

Oh...I'm ahead of Pace Bunny on runningahead.com. That makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment