About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

2015 #RWRunStreak

Okay, so we started a day early. That is only because I didn't wake up very well yesterday and didn't get out to run. Soooo....the streak started this morning.

We just did and easy two miles, BUT easy is never the reality. This was the first run of the week and I have this habit of going almost all out the first run of the week. Today was an all out day because I felt REALLY good!

I guess the easy part was the distance - just two. The not so easy part - running the negative split. This is something that I have only tried while running my two mile route. Once I feel better about stuff I will go for it with my longer runs. Anyway, I was a little motivated once I saw what my time was after my first mile. After the turn around I decided that I would go for it and boy howdy it was AWESOME!!!

Not too bad...
So, for day one of a 38 day running streak I have already managed to go out not so easy. Tomorrow will be easy for sure - maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment