About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Inactive


This doesn't include all of our days of running. Our final total for the streak was 90.7 miles.
The challenge ended last Friday and I have been happily resting since then - which is a good thing as this week has not been runner friendly. Well, not early in the morning anyway.

It started snowing Sunday morning and then turned into freezing rain by the evening and then continued to be a sloppy mess snowy/icy on Monday to thawing yesterday and then back to freezing overnight again.

I don't mind not running right now though, although I am starting to miss it. Just the other day Tom declared that he missed running and asked if that was weird, to which I replied "I do too!" Also, we felt it was weird to not be thinking about when we would be running again.

According to the competitor.com newsletter that I received today one of the articles is 8 ways to improve your running. All of the items were good, but the one that I really like was #4 Plan your Rest. Aaah...a win for Nancy & Tom! Wanna see how to improve YOUR running check the list out HERE.

Now that it feels like maybe the weather won't be too cold/icy/snowy, I think we'll be out again by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment