About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

At the end of some things...

Our Time Trial season will come to an end effective tomorrow, September 9! It has been a fun season of riding...really fast...or just plain fast...or what might pass as fast ;) Actually for being an old chick riding a road bike with aerobars attached, this year hasn't been too bad. I did manage to shave off more than a couple of minutes from the first TT this year so I'm happy with that. I picture myself riding a time trial bike, but that is a seriuosly expensive dream I have going right now. Check out this sweet bike...

This is a thing of beauty!

Yeah...so cool and very much a budget buster...a girl can dream right? My plan is to convert my Trek to a TT bike once Andrew has officially outgrown it. There are a couple of things I can do to make it more TT worthy, a new seat post and saddle. Those items along with my aerobars will make a nice poor-man's TT bike.

Anyway, TT bike or no TT Bike, tomorrow is going to be the BEST!

Less wind please...

No comments:

Post a Comment