About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vacation Time...

This week has been a vacation week for me, but not as far as my workouts are concerned. Still have been running & swimming because I need to work on both of those the most.

Tonight is the VBC Time Trial - woo hoo! Last week the wind was so bad, fierce...WICKED! Even so, my time wasn't too much more than the week before when I posted my fastest time of the season. My attitude last week was to go out and enjoy the ride, but the wind...ugh. That sort of killed my desire to enjoy the next 30+ minutes. However, the tailwind was like no other I have ever experienced before, so it was easy to make up some time and still ride a decent Time Trial.

It will be a warmer day today so tonight should be a good ride....NO WIND! Or less wind please-oh-please...

One more TT and we are done for the year. Then we start counting down for next spring and the start of yet another season of time trialing - WOO HOO!

Vrooom!

No comments:

Post a Comment