About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still Chuggin' Along...


It's been a while since I last posted something here...truth is, nothing much has changed. Still running and swimming and we have been lucky enough to get a couple of road rides in too.

Have been focusing on getting a team together for the Shamrock run. MAN! We have a team of 7 people so far for the run and need at least 8 more people. I'm sure as the deadlines approaches those who have shown interest will actually register for the run. It is slightly stressful, but all good.

Having the Shamrock Run on March 13 is perfect! It will give me a couple of weeks to rest and get ready to start my training plan for my first triathlon. The crazy thing is at by the time the Shamrock is here and done Blue Lake Sprint Tri & Du will be 13 weeks away. Those training weeks are going to go by quickly!

I'm excited! Soon our calendar will be filled with cycling, running and multisport events and we'll also have the Thursday night Time Trials to look forward to as well. Here's to Swimming, Riding and Running!

SO PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment