About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Rest Day

After having done one thing or another nearly everyday for the past couple of weeks I decided to skip my swim for today and sleep in and take a rest day. I feel pretty good today, although having done a 4.25 mile run on Saturday and going for a pretty decent ride yesterday my legs are feeling a little tired. So, instead of being a super-freak about my pre-training I decided last night as I was hunkering down in the TV room watching stuff from Netflix that I would take a rest day today. I am going to be kind to myself today and just be at peace.

I have another month and a half before I start lining out my real training from week to week for my first Tri in June. So I'm going to take as many rest days as possible until then.

So Psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment