About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

so...not...motivated

This week hasn't been the best week - haven't been feeling 100% so I decided to take care of my body instead of trying to get myself to do MORE. Probably the best thing I have done all year....yeah the year is still young. I managed to get 3 days of yoga though, so really, not all that bad.

Today I brought my gym bag to work with me and decided that I felt good enough to do a speed interval workout on the treadmill upstairs during my lunch.

As of my lunch break today, I like running. We'll see how things go on Saturday.

Swim, Ride, Run Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment