About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Time to Mourn

John O'Brien
(pic pirated from Wenzel Coaching)

One of Tom's favorite spin class leaders is giving up one of his two days at LA Fitness - something about selling bikes and having a HUGE sales territory...whatever. So, I haven't really taken many of John's classes, but the ones that I have gone were always VERY good. Tom is a little bummed, but for the next few weeks Beth will be taking over the early class on Wednesday until a more permanent instructor comes up.  This is good though, Beth is another fave!

John will continue to lead on Monday Mornings, so really, it's not all bad. We just hope that he doesn't totally abandon ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment