About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, May 16, 2011

Crazy Thoughts

For some reason I have been thinking about half marathon training today. After a couple of quick searches I have found a plan that is doable - a training plan that will allow at least two rest days a week and will also allow me to continue cross training for triathlons. I am thinking, now that I'm getting closer to my FIRST TRIATHLON, that I will take a week off for rest after Blue Lake and then start my new running plan for a half marathon sometime this fall.

Now that I have taken a couple of days off, I'm feeling pretty good and motivated again!

No comments:

Post a Comment