About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Counting Down the Days

 
At this point I'm counting down until I do StumpTown - once I am done with this event, my second tri this year, I will start training for Run Like Hell. I won't have much time, but I think I can eke out the 10k distance if I stay consistent.

The sun is rising a little later each morning and the opportunities to run out on the road will become less frequent...so we'll have to go back to the gym on a regular basis to run on the treadmill. If you have been following me here, you know that not only is running something that I'm continually trying to embrace and learning to appreciate, but that running on the treadmill is not my favorite thing to do.So, that just makes the enjoyment of running even harder.

Right now I can picture myself lugging myself upstairs at the gym and going to the far end so I can at least check the happenings in the weight area and at the entrance. That's the only thing that keeps me somewhat engaged and not watching the console...ugh.

It's going to be a long fall and winter season....oye.

No comments:

Post a Comment