About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

collect the whole set!

Alliance Durafast Splice Maxback Training Suit

Okay, so there are just two colors, but at $70 it's hard to justify getting two suits at a time...but with the sale price at $49.99 a much more pocket-book friendly! My other 2 year old suit has finally decided to become not so pool friendly and seems to be losing it's shape over time. So, since I already own the black w/red I decided to go ahead and order the navy with white. I'm pretty sure it will fit!

Shipment from teamestrogen.com arrives tomorrow...woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment