About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, What's Next?

This has been a light event year, training seems to take up a lot of time, but we do have a couple of other events that we have chosen to do. Leaving lots of opportunity for other events that look interesting...but here are the ones we have picked so far. Actually, the tri is for me and the run is kind of Tom's choice (per my suggestion), but we'll both run it :) I am still looking to try to do a half marathon late this year - if that doesn't happen, there are plenty in the spring that we could train for, but for now I'm going to train as if I'm doing one in December!

I'm shooting for a better Novice distance finish




October 23 - 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment