About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Two Things...

First - I had an AWESOME treadmill run this morning!!! Up until today, I haven't been able to get past the 2 mile mark. Something happened in the last couple of days and today I actually set the 'mill on the 5K program and went for it. I started up by walking for a couple of minutes and then increasing the speed with each "lap" that I completed. By the time I got to two miles I was still feeling pretty good and knew that I could do the final mile with no problem. SUCCESS! I think this is it...I'm in indoor running mode...yaaay!

Next..."rundies"

 I get weekly emails from Runner's World and today's edition had these special underwear...go HERE

Weird. 

At $65 I don't think I'll be getting a package of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment