About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Zombie Run


Tom was able to get his work partner to stop in at FitRight Northwest to get us registered for the Run Like Hell on October 23rd!

The theme this year is Zombies and Tom is on board! We have decided on old PJ's to zombie-ize and we even talked to one of the gals at Starbucks who is in "make-up" school (according to Tom) and she agreed to do our make-up before the event...sorry Brittney - it's gonna be an early morning girl!

I'm excited, despite the fact that I'm not sure how far I'll be able to get with my training...what's 6.2 miles right?! Tom has assured me that I will probably be surprised by what I can do. Somehow I think he's right. I figure I can move continuously for 2 hours doing a duathlon or triathlon and that's with transition breaks! 6.2 miles straight...piece of cake!

Here's to running zombies!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with that! I love the ideas they come up with for runs and things. (David and the older kids went to the Zombie walk last year, just to look. They had fun!)

    ReplyDelete