About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW NAME

Today I decided it was time to change the name of this blog. When I started it way back when, it was my way of keeping track of my Duathlon training. Now that I find myself entrenched in the world to Triathlon, I thought it was time to make that change. Makes sense, I have been swimming more, so I best be changing things up a little right?

At some point today I'll be going for a run...until then I'll be doing a PartyLite shindig...then possibly the run or I'll be cooking, then eating dinner. This evening I'll be picking up my Shamrock Team stuff from Kim at Starbucks! She's such a rock star organizing such a huge event! So I'm excited about that for sure!

If the run doesn't happen today - I'll catch it tomorrow.

104 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment