About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yoga

Standing Forward Bend

So last week Tom and I got back into a yoga routine of sorts. This deceptively easy pose actually caused some soreness and I'm thinking that not doing yoga for months and months and months isn't a good thing. Maybe tomorrow won't be AS impossible!

If we do yoga in the AM tomorrow then I may just schlep running clothes with me to work and run on the treadmill during my lunch break. It will be good to get back into it after having this cold that has slowed me down these past few days.

115 days baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment