About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, February 3, 2012

Shamrock 2012

As of today I have got 25 people registered for the Fire District 6 team!!! Very exciting...the crazy thing is that nearly half of these people are not connected with Fire District 6 - they are kind of - through one of our former members.Tracey lives in LaCenter and she is fortunate to live in a neighborhood that has quite a few runners. How cool is that?!

Anyway, just need to collect money for two more people and we are ready to go!

This year will be AWESOME!

If you want to join the team I won't be turning in everything until Feb 6th or 7th.

Go to www.shamrockrunportland.com, print the entry form and get it to me with your registration money and you'll be part of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment