About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January So Far...

(Click to Expand)


So my Holiday Running Streak did not pan out and I had to quit 10 days into the streak. THEN I thought I would start a 2014 Running Streak and that ended after one day - I know, that's going backwards...

Today I am happy to report that I have maintained a running streak since January 13 and feel pretty good most days. I don't push it too much on the days that I'm not doing a training run and I think that helps to keep things somewhat balanced. In fact, I can tell that since I have started up again, I feel SO comfortable! Getting into my rhythm is happening sooner than when I just ran according to my training plan and I feel good longer into each run before I feel like I need to take a walk break.

My ultimate goal is to see how many days I can run in 2014...so far so good. Half of January is a good start!

I might need new shoes more often this year...

Gotta add to the "collection"

No comments:

Post a Comment