About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Too Much Time Off

Mr. Decaf lounging - I did my best to imitate him last weekend
My last run was on New Year's Day...that seems like forever ago! Since then I have been sick and a little broken. Broken because all of the coughing I did caused my back problem to come and stay a while.

In the last 10 days I have spent an entire weekend at home, took a sick day from work and visited my chiropractor 3 times. The days that I did work were a little uncomfortable because my back was sore and tight - I felt like I had a stick up my back-side.

Here we are, it is now the second weekend of 2014 and I'm ready (mentally) to hit the road again...we'll see if my body will go along. Shamrock training starts on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment