About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Toy or Tool?

Garmin Forerunner 10
I'm not all that techie, but this...this I like. What do I like about it?

1.  It's a watch - helpful when you don't want to be late.
2.  It keeps track of distance - helpful when you want to run (or walk) a mile and then find out later that it was less....waaay less.
3.  It counts calories - helpful because I can't do that by myself.
4.  It will keep track of pace - helpful because I really don't know what my pace during any given run. It's either too fast or not fast enough.
5.  It will identify personal records - Whaaat...now THAT'S cool!

Trying to decide if I want to get this or not. I'll be getting my clothing allowance in a couple of weeks and this would be a fun toy/tool to help me with my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment