About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shamrock Run BABY!

Last week the team stuff was made available for pick-up at my favorite coffee spot in Salmon Creek


This is how my table looked after I dumped the contents out...just a little bit of work to do.

Every team member has a bib number, tee shirt and a special offer from Adidas


 WHAAAAT?! 50% OFF??!!

The perk for being team captain...
(look at that hair!)

 A couple of gift cards...one for Fit Right NW and the other for Stanfords.

I have managed to distribute a few of the packets to my people, but need to do some T-Shirt exchanges for them now...ugh. I don't get why this year is so different than the previous years. Oh well, it part of the job of a team captain.

24 days 'til the big day!








No comments:

Post a Comment