About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, January 25, 2013

1.7

(google images)
miles from meeting my goal AND there are 6 days left in the month!

Today Tom and I will be heading out and doing a little hill training. Down Bliss Road and through Shorecrest Terrace and BACK up the monster hill to Hathaway Road...yeah...it's gonna be great!

The cool thing is that I have already mapped it out and if we do the loop two times it will be 2.05 miles :)

Tomorrow will be long run day - possibly 3 miles or more depending on how I feel. Hoping for a nice, not so wet morning run.

Registrations for Shamrock are due next week, so I'm going to get myself a new running plan to train for the 8k distance. It will be a 7 week plan, but 5 miles is almost a breeze compared to the 7.5 miles that we did a couple of months ago! Kind of...

Pace Bunny, you're my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment