About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back on the Dreadmill

"my" treadmill at the office
With pace bunny breathing down my back ;) and Mr. Tom not feeling well I had to drag my stuff with me to work and get on the 'mill during my lunch break today. It was just okay. Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad. I'm getting there with my 25 miles in January goal though. I only have 8 more miles to run so it's all good.

Right now I'm trying to get into a regular running plan by running Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. This week I had the hardest time wanting to get up on Monday and run outside while it was 24 degrees. It's not like we haven't done that before, because we did a couple of weeks ago. I guess I felt especially cold and a little tired too. So this week is a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday then Saturday kind of week.

So, tomorrow I'm back on the treadmill and then a road run on Saturday. I may be running by myself for a few more days :( Which is okay because it kind of makes me want to run a little faster so I can get done and back home as soon as I can. It CAN be a little creepy. I don't know why because I was running by myself for several weeks before Tom was okay'd to run again.

Anyway...my love hate relationship is back on with the treadmill...yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment