About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Running Goals?

Runningahead.com is my go to when I want to map out a route and record my run stats. It's a nifty site and there is an option to record more than just running. Go ahead, check it out...you know you want to ;)

Today as I was pokin' around looking at stuff I figured out that I have WIDGETS that I can enter to my summary page. I think I may get myself into some trouble - I can enter a monthly goal and record my runs and it will let me know how well I'm doing or how much of a slacker I'm turning into!

So, for January I have decided that we should run 25 miles by the 31st. It's the 4th so I have all sorts of time! However, according to the "pace bunny" I am currently 1.1 miles behind my mileage pace and will only complete 16 miles if I don't get going on this! It is only the 4th, so the pace bunny is being a little pushy at this point.

Tomorrow we are going to up the ante and run the Salmon Creek trail - out and back. That's 6 miles baby! I don't necessarily enjoy the trail, but it's close to home and I won't have to try to figure out what the distance is that we are running. So that's a plus!

Check back soon to see if I'm keeping up with my goals or not - I think I'll try to add the runningahead widget to this blog - for all to see...hee hee.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment