About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Goal Reached and Passed!


As of today I have 28.6 miles for the month of January! Not bad considering some of our runs were plagued with a little black ice and a little snow. There were quite a few very cold mornings and just for something different - I had to get on the treadmill (booo). I'm not done yet, there are still a few days, so I'm sure that I'll log a couple more miles before next Wednesday.

Will start ramping up a bit the first Monday in February when we start training for the Shamrock 8k. Woo Hoo!

1 comment: