About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Not Quite 3



Postponed my easy run from yesterday to today - was very tired and my neck was bothering me yesterday.

Went to sleep at a reasonable hour and stayed in bed until 4:30...not bad for me. We were out on the road between 5:30 and 5:45 this morning and man-oh-man today was the best!

The route was not what I had intended because I just couldn't see myself running to the turn around at Kid's Club. So we took a side road that was nice and quiet with pretty much no traffic. On top of that I decided that I didn't want to go back on the same side of 139th street...so we crossed over and made our way down 139th Street to 26th Avenue.

Stopped one time - which was kind of necessary to wait for the 2 or 3 cars to pass and stayed strong all the way back to our house. My pace was 12:07, which is pretty quick for me.

I'm a little bummed that we didn't quite make it to 3, but almost is good enough for today! Our next run is Speedwork, but I think we'll do Hills instead.

I know that I have mentioned this before, but this running stuff is REALLY starting to stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment