About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I need to...

Probably start posting here on a more regular basis as a way to keep myself on track as far as running goes.

This morning we got out and did 2 miles....and I have to say that it wasn't terrible. I needed some serious encouragement to make it home without stopping to walk - man I wanted to stop! I did it!!

THAT is a success.

What I need to keep doing - which I figured out (again) makes a difference...

hydrate, Hydrate, HYDRATE!

Maybe with a couple of these items...not the vitamin c.

No comments:

Post a Comment