About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, May 14, 2016

And The Winner Is...

Me and my brain!!!

Since I have been having such a time running recently today was all about brain training. I convinced myself that I would not let my tired and achy muscles win. Getting back into this routine this week has been rough. We ran Monday Wednesday & Thursday. I think right now I like running two then one day off.

On our no run day we did a 20-minute workout routine by Jay Cardiello which I found on the Runner's World website. I forgot that this workout consists of a lot of lunge work which is good, but getting back into it? Not so good the next morning when it's a run day.

Four walk breaks is perfectly okay
I know that the Vancouver Half will be a struggle, but I'm going to work hard to be half-way ready for 13 miles.

Because I know I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment