About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy Week

This week has been light on training - had a couple of other things that I had to do which cut into my running and I'm off schedule again :( Alhtough, after our run on Wednesday and all the junk in the air, I'm not sure that I want to run again real soon. The house down the street has something that is really pungent and by the time we passed by the second time it was really bad and by the time I got back home I was not breathing that well - wheezing pretty bad!

I really do not like the beginning of spring when all the trees are in bloom and the smelly flowers are all over the place. Another couple of weeks and I'll do better, but for now I am reluctant to get out there. Might have to head to work early a couple days next week to run on the treadmill next week just to get some runs in.

Maybe a rest week isn't a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment