About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

ZOOM-ZOOM Part 2

I got my birthday gift...a little early...yay me!

We'll see how much of a difference this makes...I read somewhere that the bars gave a rider a 1.5 mph faster time...that would push my average up to the high 19s. We have skipped out on the last two time trials now and I am not sure that next Thursday's weather will be much better. The 10 day forecast shows showers all next week which will include Blue Lake on the 5th... :(

Got the bike set up on the trainer to make the adjustments. I'm supposing that I will not keep the aerobars on my Fuji and will most likely mount them on my Trek road bike after Andrew outgrows it and it is returned "home". I'm entertaining the idea of converting my Trek into a tri bike as much as possible...probably should do research on that first. Although, I could mess around with the seat post height and saddle position so that it will work fine until I decide what I really want to do. I really don't know what to do - the guys at the shop would have some valuable insight...hmmmm, another visit to Performance!

Here's looking to some faster times during the weekly time trials!

ZOOM-ZOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment