About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

ZOOM-ZOOM

A while I ago I posted this.

Now, I would like to say that I got the cool thing in the first picture...

Oh, you didn't go back to the post. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Welcome back!

Yeah, so no new slick TT bike for this girl - but the more likely option #2 as an early birthday gift. I kind of spoiled the whole surprise of it all by taking a day off with Tom...enough said. So, we left my bike at the shop yesterday and Tom brought it home today...evidently my bike is looking pretty slick now.

I was hoping to ride in tonight's time trial, but I probably should check out the set up and make some adjustments before I go anywhere to try to tear up any TT course! I'm so PSYCHED!

Imagine if I got a new Tri-bike...oooh...let's not go down THAT road. Not yet anyway ;)

There WILL be a follow-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment