About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Nancy. I decided to retire early and my last day at the Fire District was December 31, 2020. My dream to do this pigs 'n poultry thing full time started on January 1, 2021. So far so good...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Less than a month away...


Nothing new to report, but it has been a while since I posted my run chart. I'm liking all the colors! I'm probably doing more tempo type runs than I should, but with the training that I've been engaging in, the runs are definitely not easy and I certainly haven't gone for a long run for a while. Felt a little lazy today so I opted to do a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill. I'm starting to get when I should slow it down a little...it only took 3 years! I don't feel overly tired now, so that's a good thing. Now all I have to do is make sure that this week I engage myself in easy training and not overdo it...good luck to me!

So, my goal is to train easy this week - Running on Monday & Wednesday; Bike Commuting on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, Time Trial Thursday after work and a Brick on Saturday. I'm going easy...really! Well, except for the Time Trial - it was fun trying to keep Tom away for the first 5 miles!

26 days and counting...until we run-ride-run!

No comments:

Post a Comment